This is designed to help family caregivers access resources that are available to Asian-Americans in New York City in carrying out their caregiving responsibilities. It will assist healthcare and social service professionals in guiding caregivers in finding specific services that meet their needs.
- The main section lists 171 agencies in alphabetical order (by English name).
- Each listing shows the type of services provided, language(s) spoken, the fees charged (if any), office/service hours, and populations or age groups served.
- Only those services that are relevant to Asian family caregivers are included.
- There is an index to help you find agencies by the type of service you are looking for. Just put the page number in the box on the top of the screen and hit 'enter' to get to the page you want.
- A Quick Reference list of useful phone numbers and websites is at the back of this book. It is divided between local and national resources.
View a complete version of the Asian Family Caregivers New York City Resource Directory or Download PDF.
This Asian Family Caregivers Handbook is available in Adobe Acrobat™
(You will need the free Acrobat
Reader™ plugin to view and print the following files.)